Openair-Plasma can be used wherever you need stable bonds between different materials. This is particularly true for the electronics industry. Here plasma pre-treatment usually ensures the quality of following process: Openair-Plasma is used in the following applications:
- For surface cleaning and activation in the manufacturing of back-end packaging and lead frames
- For surface cleaning and activation when pressing pins into connectors and contacts
Printed circuit board manufacturing:
- For copper oxide reduction in printed circuit board manufacturing.
Circuit board assembly:
- For surface cleaning and activation of printed circuit boards and components before conformal coating.
- For the application of a water-repellent nano-coating
Display and HMI manufacturing:
- For surface cleaning and activation of displays before applying Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive (LOCA)
- For surface cleaning and activation before bonding casings etc glass to cover
- For surface cleaning and activation of grooves etc. before dispensing seals or placing gaskets.
Do you have questions regarding this matter?
Your contact person: Nico Coenen
Company: Plasmatreat GmbH